Running Embedded RTOS embOS on your Bosch XDKThis guide will help you to build an run embOS on your Bosch XDK.
PrerequisitesTo work through this tutorial, you will need:
- Bosch XDK
- SEGGER J-Link with XDK adapter
- PC with Windows, macOS or Linux
Step 1: Download and install the IDE
- Download Embedded Studio from https://www.segger.com/downloads/embedded-studio
- Install it
Step 2: Download embOS
- Download embOS for the Bosch XDK from https://www.segger.com/downloads/embos/embOS_CortexM_ES_Trial_V440_Bosch_XDK110.zip
Step 3: Build and run the project
- Unzip the zip file and open the project in Start\BoardSupport\SiliconLabs\EFM32GG890F1024_Bosch_XDK110 with Embedded Studio.
- Build the project
- Download and run the project
You will see two blinking LEDs. The sample application starts two tasks. Each task is toggling one LED.
embOS is free for any non-commercial use like education and evaluation, without any technical limitation. A free embOS version is available for download from our website.